Jamaat-e Ahlul-Sunnat, is an Islamic organization with Sufi-Sunni beliefs (A Sunni Muslim who believes in the Sufi saints). To serve Muslims in United States, Jamaat-e Ahlul-Sunnat was registered in late 1990’s by Qari Bashir Ahmad Sialvi (Rahmatullah Alaih) from California. His lifetime goal was to do things that spread the love and Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). He had friends from all walks of life that remember him with kind words. He spread teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam, in little ways as smiling, caring and appreciating others, creating friends at first sight, and devoting his life in respect of Sunni Ulamas and Mushaikhs and organizing Eid Milad In Nabi Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam programs all across USA including at the California’s State Capital.
Qari Bashir Ahmad Sialvi (Rahmatullah Alaih) writes in his book, Yaad-e-Mazi (Past Memories), “My goal in life has been to make good friends. I don’t think that I met someone and forgot about them. When one dies, if his friends remember him, his purpose in this world has been fulfilled. If he is forgotten after death, he just wasted a life”.
We will strive to spread the love and Sunnah of our Prophet Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam. This includes helping our youth bridge gap with adults, finding solutions to current problems, and continuing the birthday celebrations of our beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him (year-after-year). PLEASE DON’T LOOK FOR MOUNTAINS TO MOVE, BUT APPRECIATE WHATEVER ONE CAN DO. Now smile!
To be part of this Jamaat and earn your reward in this world and hereafter, do as follows.
- Observe whatever you currently do in your daily life, and make positive changes. Don’t be workaholic, socialholic, unjust, and self-pity individual, etc. Allah (SWT) does not like such extreme.
- Strive to do the things that our Prophet Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam did; for example, love/care for children because our Prophet Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam instructed us to and the way he loved Imam Hussan and Hussain (Razi Allah Anhum). We are increasing our rewards by simply smiling and playing with our little ones.
- Spend time wisely – Help out your wife/husband, mother, father, siblings, family, religious community, political community, and neighbor . This will get you reward as our beloved Prophet Sallalahu Alihe Wasallam did this and taught us to do it. This will bring us closer to ultimate happiness in this world and the after-life.
- At least once daily, think about it and treat another human being nicely and help them out thinking that you are doing it following our Prophet’s (Peace Be Upon Him) example.
- Increase your spiritual connection with Allah (SWT), by offer an extra prayer, Nafl, Tasbeeh, etc.
- Once you have heard about an Islamic event whether it is a Milad-Un-Nabi, Quran Khani or a funeral prayer of a fellow community member, ATTEND.
- Think of those loved ones we have lost, make dua for them, and understand that our time in this world is limited. Allah has already given us the exam and we should prepare for it as we prepare for worldly exam and challenges. We have to answer Allah on all we do. So BE NICE TO OTHER THINGS IN THE WORLD…AND ASK ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS AND PARADISE AND SHIFAAT OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM).
Jazakallah in all you do for Islam and humanity. Ameen.